Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Triathlon Training 2010: Week 9

DAY SCHEDULED ACTUAL COMMENTS
Monday OFF Whitewater Rafting, Lake Swimming (All Day) Out of town doing lots of non-training but great exercise.
Tuesday Swim: 600 yards
Run: 30 min
OFF Travelling and tired.
Wednesday Bike: 15 miles OFF Wasn’t feeling well.
Thursday Swim: 600 yards
Walk: 45 min
OFF Feeling a little better but got busy and didn’t do anything. :(
Friday OFF Bike: 12.5 miles
(1 hr 6 min,
5.28 min/mile)
Not quite as good of a time as I had been doing but it went well.
Saturday Run: 60 min OFF I intended to go run but I don’t like running because it’s the most difficult and least fun for me. So, I made the worst decision and was lazy.
Sunday Bike: 20 miles
Walk: 30 min
OFF Another good intentions day that just didn’t happen with too much other stuff going on.

Overall Thoughts:

  • While biking, I tried out another exercise app on my phone called Endomondo and I really like it. Simple to use, elegant interface, but maybe doesn’t have quite as many details as the app, My Tracks, that I had been using.

Here is the Google spreadsheet I made to track my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment