Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where I've Been & Where I'm Going

There have not been any posts over the weekend and I'm not sure if there will be any before next week. It will depend on availability to internet access and free time. But, exciting things have been happening and are about to happen! This past weekend, I was in Greensboro, NC at a sales conference for work. My department hosted the event to honor all our agents that do well for the company. I took a couple of pictures, not really of the event but random things like the ice water in my glass. I haven't had a chance to upload them since I got back late last night. Tonight, after work, Kendall and I will be in Florida for the rest of the week! We have exciting plans to see my family/relatives and do some fun activities. My camera will be along for the ride so I plan to document our adventures and share when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment