Monday, March 02, 2009

New Camera

Kendall gave me my birthday present early! What an exciting gift to get too! I think he was as excited about it as I was, maybe more. The camera is a Canon PowerShot SX110 IS. I don't know what that all means but it's got a 10X zoom, 9 Megapixels, and has cool stuff like stabilizing. At first, I was wondering why I got my birthday gift so early but now it makes sense. We plan to be in Florida for my birthday so Kendall wanted me to be able to use it while I was there. Also, instead of giving it to me just before we left he wanted me to get used to it beforehand. So, you may be in luck and I will probably have photos to keep my blog updated while I adapt to my new toy. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. It is so far, has more features than my old one so a small learning curve if I don't want to use it on automatic mode. A camera is always a great gift, it can be used for a long time and records great memories!

    ReplyDelete