Monday, February 23, 2009

Wolf Ridge Ski Lift

(Kendall and I)

For the last time this Winter, Kendall and I went snowboarding. I wanted to try to go more often this Winter so I would hopefully improve. I am usually the slowest and most incompetent of the groups we go with so it would be nice if everyone didn't have to wait for me besides being more fun. I think I somewhat accomplished that this Winter as we were able to go to 4 different locales (3 of which we had never been to before) and I learned how to properly turn instead of doing it the easier but less efficient not to mention improper way.

Saturday, we went to Wolf Ridge in Mars Hill, NC (near Asheville) with a couple of our friends then met up with several of Kendall's cousins. The weather was awesome (high near 50 & sunshine) and the slopes had decent snow but did get icier later in the day due to it being so warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment