Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

For Valentine's Day, I made Kendall a homemade box of chocolates! Unfortunately, I did not have a heart shaped box so they got placed in a red round silicone baking dish. I made everything you see. There are 16 chocolate fudge mini cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting. Toppings include red and white sugar sprinkles, Hershey Kisses, M&M's, and chocolate covered marshmallows. If you have seen the spaghetti cupcakes or gingerbread cupcakes that I have made in the past, this idea came from the same book.

2 comments:

  1. YUM!
    Those are too cute! I haven't seen the gingerbread ones btw... you need to put up a pic of those!

    Thanks for the treats... we really enjoyed them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Unfortunately, I did not get a photo of the gingerbread ones. I think I brought them to the potluck in December but y'all were sick and didn't stay. :( I'll have to make them again sometime, they were probably the easiest ones I've done.

    I'm so glad y'all enjoyed the cupcakes! I sent Kendall to work with several today.

    ReplyDelete