Friday, February 20, 2009

Cupcakes, Fruit Salad, Melting Pots, & Cheesecake

I know I have been doing a terrible job this past week or so updating this blog. I don't really have any new photos to share and nothing too exciting has been happening. I ought to have been taking pictures of the things I cook, this past week seems to have involved a lot of food related events. Saturday: I spent about 3 hours making cupcakes for Kendall for Valentine's. Monday: We had a party at work for my boss's 50th Birthday so I made a fruit salad with vanilla pudding. Tuesday: Kendall took me out for my surprise Valentine's dinner. We wanted to avoid the crowds so waited a few days. I knew we were going but not where. The where turned out to be The Melting Pot. I have wanted to go there ever since I lived in Atlanta so several years later I finally made it and absolutely loved it! They have an innovative and unique way to serve food. Thursday: Another one of my coworkers had a birthday so I made a cheesecake for everyone. Yum! This is the third cheesecake I've ever made but the first one where I actually ate a slice and it was good! Anyway, at least this is an update. This weekend we are going snowboarding for the last time this season most likely so maybe I'll have photos to put up next week.

1 comment:

  1. I love food blog-posts. It's always fun to find new ideas, etc. You are a cheesecake queen. I loved your pumpkin cheesecake you made in the fall!

    ReplyDelete