Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Holidays 2010!

snowflake ornament

I hope everyone is having a good end to 2010 and is looking forward to a great 2011. I am! I don't really make resolutions, however, I do have some ideas and plans I would love to see come to fruition next year but they won't be without hard work. So, cheers to hard work and accomplishments in 2011!

A few updates I've made to this blog in recent months haven't been noticeable in the form of posts so I thought I'd mention them.

  • New color scheme - I like the new themes available. But, as you may have noticed, I keep playing with them and maybe I'll eventually settle on one I like! (Unless you read this in an RSS feed then you probably haven't noticed any changes here.)
  • Two new tabs at the top for pages I created - About Me and Bucket List. I think they are pretty self explanatory and may be fun to take a look at and I hope to keep them updated.
  • New sidebar widget for a new blog I recently setup on Tumblr - a micro-blogging platform that I like because it's great for quick little posts like sharing a link or photo. If you're friends with me on facebook, you'll see my Tumblr posts there as well.

Happy Holidays to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment