Thursday, January 08, 2009

The beginning of a blog...

I have a blog! I have contemplated the idea of a blog for quite some time and set a goal to start one around the beginning of 2009. What kind of blog I wanted has been my most difficult decision. I am not much of a writer so I thought about a photo blog but wasn't sure how to approach one. Then inspiration struck in the form of Kendall's cousin's blog! Cason made a post about a photo-a-day challenge on her blog and I thought that might be a simple and great way for me to begin my exploration of the blogging world. So...without further ado...here is the humble beginning of my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! That photo-a-day idea is great... can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'll have fun watching your adventure.

    ReplyDelete